• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger SR1911 $530 @PSA

fast306stang

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
376   0
Reaction score

Not sure what the total is after shipping and tax.

Not sure what the total is after shipping and tax.
Unless one goes to the store itself, there will likely be FFL fees on both ends.

did a quick search on pistol section on ODT and did not find even a used one under $650.....high $850

doubt.

I have a baer with legit 100k rounds through it. Still needs a wrench to take apart and still prints a 3" group at 50 yards
Most excellent pistol, them Baers. Most of us can't shoot a three inch group with a rifle, free standing. I was alluding to the average joe shooter which includes me.

I missed the aluminum frame note.

It has an Aluminum frame…how do you think it will hold up vs. a steel frame….I am uber tempted to buy it
GMANINGA GMANINGA I'm not 100% but it looks like a ramped barrel to me. Which means the frame doesn't take the impact of the round loading from the mag. This was a wear spot on early aluminum guns from what I understand.

Also pretty sure that the frame/slide interface will last a good long time. I have heard about AL frames "wearing out" but I haven't ever seen it in real life, even with high volume guns.

Id love to have one just because it is a lightweight 👍

From the question & comments section 🤣🤣🤣

Why is my pp hard when I look at this 1911?
J GApr 26, 2023
BEST ANSWER:Probably because it brings back fond memories of your mother pistol whipping you as a child, every time you wet your bed.

Back
Top Bottom