• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE ZOMBIE Run N Gun 10k Nov-3-2018

bulletpaluza

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
263   0
Reaction score
The rifle I am 90% sure I will be using.
20180919_205623.jpg

9 stages to complete as you run a 10k @rockcastle in KY. Hurry only 36 spots left as of right now . I'll see you there.

$75 bucks to enter is pretty cheap for a life time worth of stories and fun.

https://practiscore.com/run-for-your-life-zombie-10k-run-gun/register

Basically only 6 weeks left to get prepared so get to it.

I'm very interested in trying this and would love to get additional details on rules, course, load out, etc. besides the running part. any info is greatly appreciated thanks in advance.

I'm very interested in trying this and would love to get additional details on rules, course, load out, etc. besides the running part. any info is greatly appreciated thanks in advance.

Pretty simple rules. You carry your rifle and pistol (unloaded while running) all ammo mags water snacks ext. Must be carried on your person if you start with it you finish with it. Any water or ammo taken from anyone is a match DQ you are free to continue but you wont be on the leader bored. Scoring is 50% run time 50%shooting. You carry your score card. If you get to a stage that is backed up an RO will ask you to start your timer they will deduct weight time from your run time. Must be a center fire rifle .223 or larger. Pistol must be a center fire pistol.

Back
Top Bottom