• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Running out of Powder

rrsteff

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
2   0
Reaction score
Any ideas where to buy powder for reloading 9mm and 380's? I have been using Accurate Arms no. 5 for the past several years but will use any powder that will make them go bang.

As an earlier posted said... I don't know where you are. However, Sporting Arms in Winterville had plenty of powder (and small pistol primers). Jerry is a good guy and carries alot of reloading supplies. Also, Georgia Guns in Gainesville had unique and some Accurate Arms. Both stores had powder as close to "regular" prices as you can expect. $20 to $25 per lb. Again... both owners are GREAT guys to do business with.

Bass Pro in Lawerenceville had some powder on Tuesday. I think they wanted $40 a pound... so I didn't look at it real close.

as mentioned Moss pawn in Jonesboro has bunches of powder, still a few bulk projectiles and lots of 100 packs of projectiles, Lg pistol primers , didn't see any sm pist however!
also The army /navy store in Stockbridge has a fair stock of different powders, not as much as Moss, and certainly not near the selection of projectiles.
depends on where you live though.

Like overdfl said go to Sporting Arms in Winterville ... I was at Sporting Arms today and Jerry just got in a 20k dollar order of Sierra bullets and various powders. He also has tens of thousands of primers, brass and whatever else you need. Most of his powders are around $23 per pound and most primers are $3.50 per hundred. A one stop shop for any reloader. His phone number is 706-742-7971.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom