Russia stops shipping ammo to US!

Now this just grips me, we had 4 distributors call our office today wanting to know if we wanted to buy the "last of the Tula ammo" because of an embargo. I'll be making some phone calls Monday morning to ask WTH is with the sales tactics.

No, we didn't buy any Tula today and don't have a dog in the hunt either way, I just don't appreciate the false calls.

Distributors playing into the hype to clear out inventory......you don't say.

I've seen distributors make some pretty big lies before, one I see most often is: "No, No, No, we're not going to sell a bunch of these for much cheaper to a mega online retailer when I get off the phone here"

I simply do not react to any of it. I guess I have just grown a little immune to the whole media hype and histerical over reacting thing. If I need Ammo, I get Ammo. If I don't need it, I don't worry about it. It just goes to what we have grown accustomed to, typical Knee Jerk reaction. If you simply try to be prepared for things, then there is no need to over react to any of it. It's cheaper to be prepared then it is to react.

Absolutely. I have not had to buy ammo since 2009.

So some people on internet say yea then some say nea them some say yea then more say nea . I am starting to think I cant listen to anything on the internet . Whats this world coming to when you cant take the internet for the truth :eek:

So some people on internet say yea then some say nea them some say yea then more say nea . I am starting to think I cant listen to anything on the internet . Whats this world coming to when you cant take the internet for the truth :eek:

www.imgderp.com_wp_content_uploads_sites_41_2012_12_go_on_the_internet_and_tell_lies.jpg

Distributors playing into the hype to clear out inventory......you don't say.

I've seen distributors make some pretty big lies before, one I see most often is: "No, No, No, we're not going to sell a bunch of these for much cheaper to a mega online retailer when I get off the phone here"

I've known some of the sales guys for a long time and considered them pretty good friends. If in fact I find out that it was just a way to empty shelves it will change the way I do business with them.
The larger distributors are always full of crap and we've never listened to anything they have to say about the industry or the prices. I hammer them for every cent I can, but the small guys that are still family owned have been pretty straight and honest...........in the past.

Back
Top Bottom