• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Russia stops shipping ammo to US!

Hey, did you hear that the country is no longer going to allow Glock's to be imported or made here. You better get them while they are still in stores or cheap on the ODT. Might want to get one so you can flip it later for double the money when they are all gone.

I enjoy shooting the 7.62 X 39 and am getting a stockpile... This is a hoax, but it will drive up prices.... Getting another 1,000 before a price increase is not so bad... Another at $.23 a rd is OK in my book

Just before the ammo crisis hit I was in a little out of the way gun shop and they had 550rd boxes of .22's for $25. I said **** that price I wont pay that. A week later I FLEW down there to grab some and they were all gone. I was in there yesterday and they had a stack of 440Rd tins of 7.62x54 for $99.........deja vu all over again!?!?

I have a sneaking suspicion that this was all started by distributors looking at falling prices and boatloads of surplus stock. Some Russian is laughing all the way to the bank with a gold AK in his Rolls Royce.

Back
Top Bottom