• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Russia stops shipping ammo to US!

The US needs a large, visible enemy like Russia. America is best with a big-ass scary enemy that possesses a large military and plays by the old tried-and-true military tactics. It's hard to get people to rally around generic "terrorists" when it's a hodge podge of bodink regimes and pockets of stupid trying to randomly detonate their children in hopes of killing a capitalist.

never spent one red cent on that commie ammo anyway !

but i wish the bottom would fall out on some o-paps soon !!!
I need atleast 2 for 200.00 each so i could buy some of that cheap ammo

Instead your using a computer that has commie parts, a cell phone full of commie parts and when you watch tv... You know where I'm going with this. Shame . I shoot the hell out of commie bullets. It keeps dead american presidents in my pocket a bit longer.

Instead your using a computer that has commie parts, a cell phone full of commie parts and when you watch tv... You know where I'm going with this. Shame . I shoot the hell out of commie bullets. It keeps dead american presidents in my pocket a bit longer.

You're all about the Hamilton's

So how do I order a container of ammo :shocked:

Saw him at church today and he told me it's a wealthy guy who's the financier of an ammunition company. The guy had a contact, my wife's uncle was only helping with the importing. From what he recollects, each container was $80,000 and contained ~600,000 rounds in spam cans.

I also asked if he thought what's going on would **** down importation since that's what he does, importing. He said its possible but the ammo typically imported isn't the same as what is autborized for use by the Geneva Convention. Just some more good for thought.

WARNING. I once had tacos and beer. The next mornin my ass was on fire. Make sure you buy back up beer and tacos. There my be a ban on bubble guts.

Back
Top Bottom