• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ryan's

Ignorance is bliss. I used to enjoy buffets, but my wife told me to look around and see who all is touching that buffet. I started paying attention, and started seeing people coughing and sneezing, rubbing their noses, then touching the tongs, spoons and ladles. It really turned me off and I only go when my customers choose to go, and I try and order off a menu then.

Ignorance is bliss. I used to enjoy buffets, but my wife told me to look around and see who all is touching that buffet. I started paying attention, and started seeing people coughing and sneezing, rubbing their noses, then touching the tongs, spoons and ladles. It really turned me off and I only go when my customers choose to go, and I try and order off a menu then.
Builds your immunity. Folks eat ass then make out with each other and we're worried about who's handling the gravy ladle? lol

You’re right. Haven’t been to a buffet in 15-20 years. People are absolutely nasty. Wait til you see a child stick something in the chocolate fountain if that’s still a thing.

Man, you’d crap yourself if you saw what goes on in the kitchen. Of any restaurant.

Use to be a meat and three off Friendship rd in Buford had some of the best country cooking around. Had a bunch of picnic tables to eat off of. Sticky as hell with tea and dried desert but the food made up for it. Took my wife there once and she’d never go back.

Back
Top Bottom