• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

S--T is about to get real folks!

Hell you can get whatever you need with all that ammo.
If you are talking about trading it, ok.
If you are talking about loading it into a firearm and taking someones else tp or anything else, that is called armed robbery. Here in the great state of Georgia first offence in a minimum of 10 years in prison max if life. And the person you are robbing may shoot you and cripple you for the rest of your life or even take you life. So you gotta ask yourself a question, Is it worth your life?

We arent being told alot, to keep panic somewhat contained. Also, there are more cases in a certain county that havent been counted yet and have been sent home from a doc in the box

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200313-222059_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20200313-222059_Reddit.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 102
One day at home with the wife an it's already kicked off. My pup's gone into her first heat, so I got some special raw food meat organ bone frozen fresh snacks to supplement her normal diet. She was a bit sad so I'm giving her a pat an my wife comes in screaming "my god, you've got the dog special food in the freezer an you're giving her a cuddle, you don't look after me this good you can't..." all just faded out after that, her mouth kept moving, but i got distracted thinking about if this loud noise was going to worry the dog, an is she alright. Poor thing. She needs another raw snack. Great, an you're telling me both of my insanely active children are going to be added to this mix. Awesome. I ran my ass down to Costco today. Panic-ing. Bought scotch.

You Really Should Post More Often.

How’s your dog?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dogs good. Store still had doggy diapers. I'm sure they'll sell out soon when people realise they provide such a great solution to the coronavirus.

Back
Top Bottom