• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

S&W 327pc

Yeah, the Performance Center 327 and the 327-TRR 8 are still officially in production. One of the things I found with Performance Center models is that they build them in batches for inventory, so just because they're "in production", doesn't mean that there are necessarily any "out there".

I have limited access to distributor inventory, and none of my normal sources have either model on hand at the moment, so the only ones you'll see are stock that dealers have had sitting on their shelves, or used models.

Thank you! By far the most useful information I’ve got from the internet regarding this question!
Yeah, the Performance Center 327 and the 327-TRR 8 are still officially in production. One of the things I found with Performance Center models is that they build them in batches for inventory, so just because they're "in production", doesn't mean that there are necessarily any "out there".

I have limited access to distributor inventory, and none of my normal sources have either model on hand at the moment, so the only ones you'll see are stock that dealers have had sitting on their shelves, or used models.

Back
Top Bottom