Outdoorsman
1   0
Reaction score
Item Name: S & W Bodyguard

Item is for: Discussion

Trade Value or Items Looking For: KelTec P3AT

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Has anyone experienced a problem with a Bodyguard after firing 200 or more rounds? Also my safety is very hard to operate my wife could not move it. Is that common?

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

The safety IS very hard to operate, but since I don't use it, I actually prefer it that way. Mine is off safety, and it would be VERY hard to accidentally engage it.

Last edited:
The only time I had issues with my Body Guard was when shooting Tula .380 through it. Other than that no issues at all as far as malfunctions go. The gun on the other hand is a POS(and I usually love all things S&W). The safety is hard to engage and disengage, the trigger is gritty and the laser is difficult to activate when drawing. I couldn't wait to get rid of mine.

If I were to get another pocket .380 it would be the new model Ruger LCP(and I am not normally a Ruger fan). Hayata has one and I love that gun. It has better sights and the trigger is way better than any other pocket .380 that I have ever shot.

Back
Top Bottom