• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

S&W CSX trigger

The Sig P250 actually has a pretty GOOD DAO Trigger--You must have never put in the WORK to master the DA Trigger Stroke or you wouldn't feel that way--Just sayin'...
It's a horrible trigger. I didn't put work into it because there is zero need for me to put work into getting better with something that is horrible to start with and there being plenty of other superior options available--Just sayin'...

It's a horrible trigger. I didn't put work into it because there is zero need for me to put work into getting better with something that is horrible to start with and there being plenty of other superior options available--Just sayin'...

Lighter in weight than a well-tuned S&W Revolver and easily as smooth, exactly how is it "Horrible"? Methinks you know not of what you speak...

Lighter in weight than a well-tuned S&W Revolver and easily as smooth, exactly how is it "Horrible"? Methinks you know not of what you speak...

I can easily see why folks would not like a DAO trigger, even a good one. When they’re used to the short travel in 1911’s, or even the majority of striker fired pistols, I can see where a good many folks would not like a DAO. Not everyone grew up shooting DA revolvers, or have shot them much.

DAO, or DA/SA, triggers can be run very, very well, but for most folks it‘s going to take more training to get them proficient with those than it would a SAO or striker-fired.

Once you can run a DA revolver well, you can run dang near any trigger well.

Back
Top Bottom