• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

S&W put the on the wrong sights!!!

m@w

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
15   0
Reaction score
I purchased a BNIB S&W AR15, I am not a gun professional or anything so I caught the mistake a few weeks after I bought my rifle. I was looking around on the S&W website and saw that from factory the ar is supposed to be equipped with a flip magpul rear sight but for some reason my ar has a cheap piece of ---- rear sight that comes on the ar15-22 model. I was in touch with s&w last week to tell the about the issue. I was under the impression that they were going to send the replacement but they ended up emailing me a return shipping label to send the whole rifle to them! I'm just pissed b/c there is a fairly good price diff btwn the sights but I paid original price for the rifle. Sorry just a vent.

Before you mail it in.....Find the S&W Corporate Offices number. Call ask the operator to connect you to the Office of President, and CEO P. James Debney. You will no doubt get his exec. Secretary. Tell her you are a consumer with a real problem that customer service did not help you with. You will be put with someone who has some "juice". Just be polite, respectful, but firm. Be prepared to provide any/all documentation to make your case. Hopefully this will get your issue resolved real fast. I had a similar issue with Taurus..and after not getting the results that I expected, I went this route.....boy did I get my issue fixed ASAP.....and absolutely without any cost to me at all!...Good Luck!

Why not take it back to the dealer you purchased it from? They should be your first line of recourse.

It would also say alot about how they value your business.

Ultimately, it is S&Ws responsibility, however you did buy the gun from a retailer.

Rich

Back
Top Bottom