S&W Shield stolen from my truck on 12/14/17

Had one stole from an auto (me) accident site by an LE officer and went to pick it up after the ambulance and hospital and the answer was. What gun? We never saw no gun. I even told the deputy myself to give it to the GSP working the accident. (Friend of mine) He never received it. Still pissed 20 years later about that one.

What about the tires and the battery? Do you remove them from your vehicle also? Yes. Yes, let's blame the victim, because Thugs are entitled to steal.

I love these threads :)

So, if you leave your vehicle with the windows down, keys in the ignition and the engine running you're in no way partially responsible if it's stolen ?

"Thugs are entitled to steal." As we all know, they're not, but they do. Perhaps we should all hold our breath and stamp our feet until they stop ?

I you leave your gun in your truck you need to weld steel plates over the windows and tack weld the doors shut. Than set the alarm and have 5 guard dogs next to it and have 7 outside cameras all around it. Now I hope the flakes are happy.

So, if you leave your vehicle with the windows down, keys in the ignition and the engine running you're in no way partially responsible if it's stolen ?

"Thugs are entitled to steal." As we all know, they're not, but they do. Perhaps we should all hold our breath and stamp our feet until they stop ?

So maybe you shouldn't have any guns cause someone might steal them.

Each person has to decide what level of risk they are willing to take. Sure if you leave the widow down, truck unlocked or your gun in plain view you are asking to get it stolen. everybody doesn't have the same level of security. I would assume I have more than most at my home, its layered, and I am sure that with enough time and expertice there is someone out there that can defeat the dogs, alarm, solid core and steel doors and then somehow get in the vault and steal my stuff. so am I to look down on the guy who only has an alarm and safe and say he was asking to get his stuff stolen.

everybody has gotta weigh their own risk.

If you own anything of value you are just asking to be a victim of theft. If you have any money in a bank account and someone taps into it and steals your money, that's also your fault. You should have had your money in your mattress. :wacko:
Perhaps if I catch a thief stealing my belongings, I shoot him in the face with a load of buckshot?:shocked: Of course that's right after he threatened my life.:becky:

Perhaps not having a Liberal mindset and accepting criminals as just being normal behavior for some of society would curb their activity.:doh:

There are many other countries that don't have a thief problem, but they do have numerous one handed citizens.:fish2:

Hi OTD'ers. My truck was broken into last night and my M&P Shield 9 was stolen. The gun also had a green Crimson Trace laser on it. I filed a police report. Please keep an eye out for this gun. I don't know how you can really stop someone from selling it, I just want to give a heads up. The serial number is HLV3085. Thanks guys.
HERE WE GO IN 5,4,3,2,1

Back
Top Bottom