sad , what this country has become

i wonder if he will continue to try and run as a democrat from now on?

If he wants a chance to win anywhere in that entire region he has to.

If you are part of the BLM people, by definition, you cannot be a racist.... You didn't know this? By not supporting BLM (the "B") you are a racist.

The irony, so thick you can cut it with a knife.

The BLM movement is doing exactly what it was designed to do. It's making guys like me, who have grown up in the city, around blacks, had good experiences and never been racist at all...become racist. I have to fight internal predjudice today more than I ever have in my life. I fight it because I know whats right and I know what they are trying to do.

THE REPORTERS IN THIS COUNTRY NEVER REPORT ANYTHING THAT IS NEGATIVE TOWARD TERRORIST OR OTHER RACE RELATED INCIDENTS. THIS IS JUST ONE EXAMPLE OF HOW THEY TRY TO JUSTIFY BEATING A WHITE PERSON! THIS IS ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF TERRORIST TO ME AND THE PERPERTRAITERS SHOULD BE PUNISHED AS SUCH! THIS WAS JUST USED AS EXCUSE TO ROB AND STEAL!

While I am not in any way trying to take away from the tragic event and put the blame on the Marine, this should be a reminder to all of us that we cannot let our guard down while out. Especially in that type of environment. We do not know how he was surprised or distracted, but from what I can tell, he never saw it coming.

Stay alert. At all times. Never allow yourself to be unaware of your surroundings. Yes it is demanding and yes it can be tiring, but since we do not have a crystal ball to see the future, we really have no option. Stay safe out there.

Prayers for the Marine's quick and complete recovery and that the thugs would be brought to justice. JP

That is a sad situation for anybody to experience. But irony always seems to creep in. seeing how Democrats are staunch supporters of the Black lives matter movement. So, in retrospect I think its better that Democrats get their arses beat by these out of control, pack mentality, punk A$$ thugs! To conclude I'll just say....15+1

I'm a cranky armed old Nam Vet, if I'm attacked by a couple of thugs, it's not going to end well, "for them".. Time to take the streets back.. Several years ago, riding the Marta Train from the Omni at night and my wife and I being the only crackers aboard, the train stopped at West Lake, several wantabe thugs got aboard, screaming and cursing. We were standing between cars (never sit, it puts your back to them) they spotted us and swaggered toward us, I pulled by jacket back and exposed a 1911 and said, "what's it going to be Boys, heaven or hell?" You could hear a pin drop, they moved away and sat down, two older Blacked Ladies actually clapped. When we arrived at Hightower, they jumped up and took off running.. We do not go inside 285 anymore unless we have too.. Shame, that I grew up in Atlanta in the Mid 40's until the late 60's when it was safe for anyone to walk any street anytime, night or day.. My old woman is also armed and a dead shot. Sad that we have to live that way in this Nation..

Back
Top Bottom