Safe place to meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jwright1982

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
3   0
Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to post this question but where do others meet for trades at? I have used parking lots gas stations and restaurants. But got a bad feeling from a meet recently so I want something a little safer if possible. Any suggestions?

Bass pro, Walmart and Home Depot... cameras in the parking lot.... usually people don't freak at these places when they see weapons.... maybe Walmart they do.... they just haven't so far....

Major big box retailers or strip centers with grocery anchors are good.

Lots of lighting and foot traffic.

If you don't mind, please share you experience ( without names of course ).

Ok so I drove down into downtown Atlanta Area, price was agreed on before I drove down along with place I was familiar with. On the way down seller changes place because of traffic he couldn't make it up to the area at the same time so I agreed to a place I didn't know which turned out to be a empty parking lot in a bad area. Seller was nice and showed me the gun which was actually loaded (NOT HAPPY) but then he asked me three different times how much money I brought because he didn't feel comfortable selling it for the price we agreed on but what I was trading was exactly what he said he was looking for. He keep looking around the parking lot during the meet I just got a bad feeling. Decided not to buy which made the seller very angry he followed me around to my door the only reason I think he backed off was my dog started barking and tried to come out the door at him and she has never tried to bite or attack at anyone. Just don't want to deal with that a situation like that again. I would use a gun shop and do a transfer but I don't want to pay and buyers usually doesn't either and I understand trying to keep big brother out also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom