• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Safe Space Rants

Don231s

Default rank 5000+ posts
I heard it on the X
55   0
Reaction score
I had a blast yesterday. I didn't get squat done for work, but who an I kidding? I don't care! I had tons of fun in the Loser's Lounge and got a participation trophy to boot!

But it seems that all of the 0/0s are now coming out of the woodwork and are trying to buy guns! Imagine that. They want to buy guns!

"Psst, hey you. Yeah, you over there. Wanna sell that gun for cash today? Text me. Don't pay any attention to my address. And shush. Don't tell anyone."

Anyone else had the same user experience with noobs today?

I had a blast yesterday. I didn't get squat done for work, but who an I kidding? I don't care! I had tons of fun in the Loser's Lounge and got a participation trophy to boot!

But it seems that all of the 0/0s are now coming out of the woodwork and are trying to buy guns! Imagine that. They want to buy guns!

"Psst, hey you. Yeah, you over there. Wanna sell that gun for cash today? Text me. Don't pay any attention to my address. And shush. Don't tell anyone."

Nope

Another member and I have both had them. Noobs from the not so desirable part of the metro area. I was just curious.

And it's dead tonight. I figured for those of who regularly use ODT socially, it would be a conversation starter.

uuuhhhhhh NO

Another member and I have had both had them. Noobs from the not so desirable part of the metro area. I was just curious.

And it's dead tonight. I figured for those of who regularly use ODT socially, it would be a conversation starter.
guns are to damn high on here. gonna order a new one tomorrow that is 37 $ less than a used one on here.**** odt prices and the clucks trying to sail at those prices.

guns are to damn high on here. gonna order a new one tomorrow that is 37 $ less than a used one on here.**** odt prices and the clucks trying to sail at those prices.

I don't think that the people I'm talking to care too much about price. Several members know about this buyer's type of profile.

(I think I'm on radar after yesterday, too.) I :love_heart: our ODT MODS. :becky:

Back
Top Bottom