• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sage Dynamics

Dirty J

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
344   0
Reaction score
Anyone do any training with Aaron Cowan? Seems like a super articulate guy...

A buddy and I were looking at his Defensive Handgun Fundamentals / Defensive Handgun I course coming up in Sept.

If you've taken any of his courses, let me know what you thought!

Anyone do any training with Aaron Cowan? Seems like a super articulate guy...

A buddy and I were looking at his Defensive Handgun Fundamentals / Defensive Handgun I course coming up in Sept.

If you've taken any of his courses, let me know what you thought!
I follow him on Instagram and know people that know him. Seems legit.

I was thinking of taking that course. Not sure how I dig him after doing research, but he is definitely a good shooter. Have to check the cost of the class.

That's the course.

Thought he combines handgun fundamentals and defensive I in to a Saturday/Sunday doubleheader for $400 and 1000 rounds.

I'm curious.. what about him don't you dig? Seems like a super articulate fellow.

That's the course.

Thought he combines handgun fundamentals and defensive I in to a Saturday/Sunday doubleheader for $400 and 1000 rounds.

I'm curious.. what about him don't you dig? Seems like a super articulate fellow.
That actually might be what I'll do. That seems cool.

It has nothing to do with his thought process or training style. I think I'm just being judgemental lol. He seems kinda douchey to me. But he certainly is very knowledgable and researches his stuff. Articulate as you said. His reviews are pretty thorough.

No matter where I go though, I try to go with an open mind and always learn something. And he seems full of information and can easily coax it out of him with a good question or 2.

Back
Top Bottom