• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Saiga questions

I like the gun the way it is. If I was to change the stock, it would be to a nicer model. Possibly one with a cheek riser. Any idea what this thing is worth? I have no plans on selling it. Just curious

I like the gun the way it is. If I was to change the stock, it would be to a nicer model. Possibly one with a cheek riser. Any idea what this thing is worth? I have no plans on selling it. Just curious

Depends on your dust cover mount. Is it metal or polymer? I only knew of one polymer version so it should be metal. Also is there a little ratchet on the right hand side that you turn to remove it from the rear tang?

If it is a Krebs mount, it was about $250 - $300 just by itself back in the day, although you wouldn't get that for it now.

If this is your first tango with a Kalashnikov and you can't tell a 27 purple Russian magazine from a 45, then get a gunsmith for the muzzle brake

Some Saiga front sights are pinned as well as spot welded in place. I can't tell from the pics if it has the spot welds. If it does, its not a job for a beginner.

Back
Top Bottom