Salary Cap Fantasy Football

Hookah

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
38   0
Reaction score
I have been competing in this on another forum. This is not one of those time consuming, complicated leagues. This is just for trash talking fun a little skill and a lot of luck. I'm going to set up a league where you can make your team(s) and we can all compete against eachother.

http://fireleague.com/

Last edited:
I started a League. The name of the league is Georgia Gunslingers . You can PM me for the password to join the league. Right now, the cost to join the league is $17.99. That saves you $2.00 as an early bird special. Here is a simple description about how the game is played.

In Elite Salary Cap Football, you're the General Manager of your very own football team! We give you 50,000,000 Fantasy Dollars to draft 11 players (2 QBs; 3 RBs; 3 WRs; 1 TE; 1 K; 1 DEF) who will score points for you based on how they play in real-life football games. As GM, you use your 50,000,000 salary cap to build the best team you can afford. While they're on your team, your players score points towards your season-long total by playing in real-life games. If one of your players is struggling, or if he gets hurt, you can cut him and pick up another player to join your team, provided you can afford him. Manage your team wisely, though - you only have 4 trades a week. You can save trades to accumulate them for later weeks. You cannot buy new trades, so trade wisely.

Based upon the trade activity for that player or defense each week, new prices come out for each player and defence. If people are trading off a poor performer, the price goes down. If people are trading for a "hot" performer, the price goes up.

Last edited:
We have a few playing already. If you ever thought playing Fantasy Football was too complicated or time consuming, you never played Salary Cap Fantasy Football. Give it a try!!

Back
Top Bottom