Saltwater bragging board

photo-36.jpg

We just got back from Destin FL. fishing for Spanish Mackerel and here is what we produced in 4 hours of fishing. We thought we had our limit for 3 people, but we miss counted and were 4 short. Dolphins stole about 10 other fish while reeling them to the boat.

Pensacola pass was full of nice redfish and sheepheads this week We caught 6 like this one and the wife outfished my son and me. She also broke my rod tip trying to hold up this fish up for a pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 43
We just got back from Destin FL. fishing for Spanish Mackerel and here is what we produced in 4 hours of fishing. We thought we had our limit for 3 people, but we miss counted and were 4 short. Dolphins stole about 10 other fish while reeling them to the boat.

Now that is a mess of spanish, me and some friends are going to try to bring back 4 days worth of them with some kings and hopefully a cobia as soon as the semester ends.

Caught off Quepos, CR.

Giant Sail!

- - - Updated - - -

Now that is a mess of spanish, me and some friends are going to try to bring back 4 days worth of them with some kings and hopefully a cobia as soon as the semester ends.

The cobia are coming in like crazy right now in NW FL.

Sheepies are delicious! Fried up a bunch with cheese grits and hushpuppies while we were down. Lots of guys out there fishing for cobia, don't know if they were catching or not, but the tackle shop guys say its been a really good year already.

Back
Top Bottom