• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Salutations from Woodstock!

JDS556762

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
159   0
Reaction score
I'm new to ODT, but I've been in the gun community for 14 years or so. Spent 10 years in the Army as an Infantry soldier, completed several tours in both theatres, and retired as a SSG. I was stationed at Ft. Hood with 4thID and 1CAV, also was stationed for 4 years in Fairbanks Alaska with 25ID. I am currently a residential (mostly) electrician serving the metro Atlanta area. I do a little part time work, mostly hanging out, at my local gun store. I spend all my free time putting rounds down range, or working on firearms. Very happy to be a part of this forum, albeit a little late to the game. Everyone I have met with thus far has been overwhelmingly friendly, resourceful, respectful, and professional. Can't wait to see what treasures await for me on this site in the future.

I'm new to ODT, but I've been in the gun community for 14 years or so. Spent 10 years in the Army as an Infantry soldier, completed several tours in both theatres, and retired as a SSG. I was stationed at Ft. Hood with 4thID and 1CAV, also was stationed for 4 years in Fairbanks Alaska with 25ID. I am currently a residential (mostly) electrician serving the metro Atlanta area. I do a little part time work, mostly hanging out, at my local gun store. I spend all my free time putting rounds down range, or working on firearms. Very happy to be a part of this forum, albeit a little late to the game. Everyone I have met with thus far has been overwhelmingly friendly, resourceful, respectful, and professional. Can't wait to see what treasures await for me on this site in the future.

Welcome to ODT, and Thank You for your Service!!

Back
Top Bottom