• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Sandy Springs Gun Club reopening?

Ive heard from a commercial real estate agent, that they received Insurance money but just not moving forward.
I like the place but they always seemed to be unorganized
Just my thoughts

Ranges take some time to build, it took 3 months to build the air handlers and hepa filters for Stoddards and another month to install duct work and diffusers

I was a member there, let it lapse last fall since I had moved to Midtown..

Wonder if they refunded members fees?
The answer is no. I liked the range, the staff and location. No communication has worn on my last nerve. My last attempt:

ME (Facebook message): I loved your range and staff. It was the nicest in town and very convenient. Can you please do one of two things for me? Give me any indication when you will reopen or refund my membership money? The lack of communication leads me to believe you are never opening again.
SSGC:
Hi Michael - Thank you for reaching out. I've passed along your feedback to ownership! We are certainly working hard behind the scenes to get our range back open. Unfortunately, the process is taking way longer than we ever expected. We do hope to have an update soon and as soon as we do, you'll be the first to know. Please let me know how else I can assist.

If I could think of a next step, I would take it. Maybe we could protest in front of the range and then get in a fight with Antifa?

Back
Top Bottom