• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Sandy Springs Gun Club reopening?

If I remember you had to use the range supplied ammo with SSGC rentals as well. In fact I've never seen a range that will let you use your own ammo in a rental gun.
Bullseye in Cumming has allowed this. Not sure if that's still the case.

But big boy rules. If your ammo breaks it... you bought it.

Bullseye in Cumming has allowed this. Not sure if that's still the case.

But big boy rules. If your ammo breaks it... you bought it.

Could, but then they would have to get a deposit from everyone.

Besides, that's where ranges make all their money. Can you think of any place else that gets $16 for a box of 9mm?

And I'm still trying to get my membership refund. Guess I'm SOL.
Any luck getting your money back. I renewed my membership 2 weeks before the fire.....I'm tired of their "you can use our Norcross location" crap....if I wanted to drive 20 miles to shoot, I wouldn't have joined a club 6 blocks from my house. They need to do the right thing and refund our membership dues.

Any luck getting your money back. I renewed my membership 2 weeks before the fire.....I'm tired of their "you can use our Norcross location" crap....if I wanted to drive 20 miles to shoot, I wouldn't have joined a club 6 blocks from my house. They need to do the right thing and refund our membership dues.
No. I quit trying a long time ago.

No. I quit trying a long time ago.
Thanks....I may keep calling just to be an a-hole.....hasn't gotten me anywhere yet....maybe I'll pay them a visit next time they have a members event and try to track down one of the sisters....that should go down well....I still think it must have been an employee that shot off the tracer round and that is why the insurance company never paid out....hope the girls liked spending my money.

AO bought all their inventory back in the Spring from what I've been told.

I hate to see the place shut down like that, it's literally the first range I ever went to here in Georgia, and a lot of the folks there were great people.

Back
Top Bottom