• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Sandy Springs Range And Gun

DanKATL

Default rank 5000+ posts
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
73   0
Reaction score
Anyone know what's going on at the old "Sandy Springs Gun Club and Range"? I noticed on the way past today there's a new sign up that says "Sandy Springs Range and Gun" in a different font.

That's what I heard as well. Some idiot shot tracers into their chipped rubber backing and burned a hole in the roof.

I think Sandy Springs was also pushing back on them reopening as well. Now that they are a fancy city and all that.

It would be nice if they opened again, it seems like all the ranges are bursting at the seams with people wanting to shoot, so it would be the great timing for them.

Maybe call up Norcross Gun club and range tomorrow and inquire 770-449-6200, is the same owners of the Sandy Springs range.

But I don’t see any online updates about the sandy springs location, no twitter or Facebook mentions since 2018 and the Norcross website doesn’t mention sandy springs anymore.

Here’s their (old) sign for comparison..

NEWS-Fire.jpg

I don't think they have anything to do with it. If they did, they'd be contacting former members telling them they'd be coming back.

Not much is known. They have nothing to do with Norcross any more

A new group bought it and is supposed to open by end of month.
I hope they plan on running it better than the way they left off.
Not much inventory and zero members. I wish them the best.

Not much is known. They have nothing to do with Norcross any more

A new guy bought it and is supposed to open by end of month.
I hope they plan on running it better than the way they left off.
Not much inventory and zero members. I wish them the best.
Huh?

I was a member there when it burned. There seemed to me to be plenty of inventory and activity.

I don't think they have anything to do with it. If they did, they'd be contacting former members telling them they'd be coming back.

I say you are correct. It now with new owners (the former older two chick-owners gave it up).

I stopped by Saturday and talked to a contractor. It is re-opening and has all new signage out front.

I am in the sub-division almost behind it (Grogans Bluff). I'll post the re-opening date when I get it.

Excellent, I am in Huntcliff and am a member at Quickshot.

Course they stiffed me out of more than 6 months left on my membership when they closed.......

What is Quickshot?

I just paid the daily weekday lunch time rate at the SSGC. Their FFL new and used gun prices were the highest in town.

One of the chicks that owned the place was the daughter of one of the richest real estate fortunes in downtown Atlanta. You can pick up a small condo place downtown for $2.5M+. You need to watch out for condo fees, parking fees, and the protesters.

Back
Top Bottom