• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sapelo

I was down there several years ago with my Dad, only on Black Beard Island (archery). The biggest deer killed looked like somebody's mixed heritage dog. It was tiny. The rattlesnakes, on the other hand, were very healthy.

On the return trip we started loading all the junk in the truck and the gentle breeze stopped blowing.... And the sand nats came out. I remember being bitten on every square millimeter of exposed skin, all at the same time. We didn't even worry about organizing or packing anything up. It was just "Throw the junk in so we can get out of here!"

I was down there several years ago with my Dad, only on Black Beard Island (archery). The biggest deer killed looked like somebody's mixed heritage dog. It was tiny. The rattlesnakes, on the other hand, were very healthy.

On the return trip we started loading all the junk in the truck and the gentle breeze stopped blowing.... And the sand nats came out. I remember being bitten on every square millimeter of exposed skin, all at the same time. We didn't even worry about organizing or packing anything up. It was just "Throw the junk in so we can get out of here!"
How do I sign up for THAT? ;)

Not the same hunt by miles.... Ask Biker

Back
Top Bottom