Savage 116 Trophy Hunter SS .30/06 w/Nikon 3x9x40 $299

If the guy was rude and short with you over the phone (or in person, for that matter) at least it shows that this store WAS NOT trying to pull a bait-and-switch on you.
If they intentionally advertised a way-too-low price to get people interested, they'd need to follow-up by trying to shift your interest from the advertised gun to some other gun.
By blowing you off, that makes it sound to me like it was a misprint or a "sale" limited to just a couple they had on hand at that time.

I wonder if they had any, and did sell THEM at this crazy-low price?

If they never had any in the first place, that would also trigger Georgia's laws on fraud and consumer protection.
Georgia has law called the Fair Business Practices Act which covers bait-and-switch tactics.

I have purchased many guns from these guys before. Top notch guys and customer service is usually spot on. Their prices are cheapest around by far. Even when the SHTF they kept the prices down. They have a huge following so the fact they sold out doesent suprise me....

I tried to purchase a sale price gun from them back in2010 got the sold out response then too and they didn't seem to interested in me once they knew I was after the sale products

Well I just called and they said they were sold out. Dude was rude too.

Yep, sold out. Funny, the sale started on Nov 1...That's today for the calender challenged. Of course at that price they may have sold out in a hurry but I called at 10 am, when they opened. They sold out fast. :rolleyes:

They were rude to me as well, actually it was just the one guy that sits behind the pistol counter. The younger skinny dark haried guy was nice. Still I won't be back places get one chance with me there are too many other stores around.

Back
Top Bottom