Savage MKII Range report!

Well after getting my Savage MKII FV-SR sometime last week or maybe longer, I can't remember, I finally got time to go shooting today. All I can say is WOW, I love this rifle! I need more practice on the Accutrigger, but so far I really like it. I kept messing up my 50 yard 5 shot and ten shot groups but I have a 100 yard group that I am proud of. And by no means am I a really good shot or anything but I was happy with this!
Picture of the 22
i48.tinypic.com_352kglt.jpg

Here is my best group after I got settled in and sighted in. This was 100 yards using winchester bulk ammo. It's 6 shots, I wish I could blame the stragler on the wind but I'm pretty sure I pulled it.
i50.tinypic.com_nvy16b.jpg

Here is a 50 yard group I messed up. This rifle really shows me how much I have to work on with pulling the trigger, I feel like it will about stack the bullets if conditions are right. I can't imagine what one of the higher end 22 rifles will do.
i49.tinypic.com_2vinu4k.jpg

Ive got one in almost the exact setup. It is an awesome gun. I love mine and am sure you will enjoy yours as well!

I have one of these also and I love it!

Give some of the premium 22 ammo a try. Mine loves Eley Match and will shoot Lapua Sigum real well also. It will shoot one holers with either of these.

My Accutrigger was a little on the creepy side, but I tuned it up nicely.

Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom