• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Saw World War Z ........

I read the book and passed it on here in the ODT. I couldn't get into it much either. It was ok as far as I am concerned. I REALLY like zombie flicks so I also went and saw the movie. I give it a 7.5 out of 10. If there is a sequel I'll see it too just because it has zombies.

It did bother me that it was the UN (Pitt) and WHO, who sort of saved the day. Not the US Military, not some LEO, not even a fireman, NOR the CDC.

The world's a changing boys.............

I read the book . . . I REALLY like zombie flicks so I also went and saw the movie. I give it a 7.5 out of 10. If there is a sequel I'll see it too just because it has zombies.

It did bother me that it was the UN (Pitt) and WHO, who sort of saved the day. Not the US Military, not some LEO, not even a fireman, NOR the CDC.

This was about what I thought as well. I think I will re-read the book.

Saw it last night and all I can say is I won't be buying the DVD...I was marginal at best. My question is why did Brad Pitt feel the need to do this movie ???? He was the only actor I knew in the entire movie and there seems to be talk of a sequel. Maybe he helped produce it but still WHY ? Was the book that good ?

I agree... The movie was not what I expected... I was hoping for something like the walking dead times 10...

Back
Top Bottom