SBR completed

Only problem is rifle season has ended or ends next weekend depending on location.

Find out. Where do I go to apply for my hunting license? I heard you suppose to have a class done for that?

Yea you have to take a hunter safety course in order to purchase a hunting license. You can find all the info on the GA DNR site.

What about safety class in general? Would that work or a hunting safety class?

Pretty sure it has to be the hunter safety class. I can't wait to get out there though. Just got my new scope today just need to go zero it tomorrow and I will be ready to rock and roll.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357426392978.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357426392978.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 42
Thats awesome Sir. I too have picked up a SBR for hunting reasons. I do alot of what I call paratrooping which is defined by me as a combination of hunting/scouting/camping/surviving/hiking. Over the past 10 or so years, my paratrooping primary arm has changed a dozen times. In the end, my colt 6920 turned out to be the ideal gun for me in this enviroment. Accurate, tough, 6lbs, reliable. Good for small to medium game etc..

Long story short... The other month I was thinking: after all these years paratrooping through the woods, what could possibly be a better primary arm than my 6920? A 6933 SBR... The 6933 does not comprimise accuracy with-in my range. Yet is even more compact and light weight then what I have tested and proven to myself to be ideal.

It seems that you and I see at the same level. Enjoy hunting with your SBR, and Im looking forward to hear the range report.

I have a colt 6933. I'm thinking about getting rid of the 6933 upper and just keep my colt mk18! No point in having a colt 6933 and mk18. Only an inch difference!

Back
Top Bottom