SBR completed

Just got to put a magazine through it, perks of having a boss who is a gun guy he let me come in late knowing how excited I was. She ran like a top and I can't wait to hunt with it next weekend. Oh yea and it fits in my backpack which is awesome.

Good to go on the Trust part! ;) now you have to take me hunting! Hahahhahahah

I should hear from my dealer anytime now... I called last Friday for status on my July 25 and still "pending as of July 25". I know it should be approved anytime now. My sbr was approved 5 days before it hit the 5 months from pending. My July 25 is over 5 months from pending.

Good to go on the Trust part! ;) now you have to take me hunting! Hahahhahahah

I should hear from my dealer anytime now... I called last Friday for status on my July 25 and still "pending as of July 25". I know it should be approved anytime now. My sbr was approved 5 days before it hit the 5 months from pending. My July 25 is over 5 months from pending.

Whenever you want to go haha. I actually ended up using the first trust I had. So if anyone was wondering the example stickied in this forum works just fine. Just plug in names date and notary.

Depends where you hunt and how long you go for. I can't go long since my 6 day work schedule is impossible to get away. If it was like an all day thing one Saturday or Sunday then yeah!

Depends where you hunt and how long you go for. I can't go long since my 6 day work schedule is impossible to get away. If it was like an all day thing one Saturday or Sunday then yeah!

Only problem is rifle season has ended or ends next weekend depending on location.

Back
Top Bottom