• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

School me on a Smartwatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
20181021_164856-jpg.1833768

Samsung Galaxy watch in stainless steel (next gen after the S3).....Waterproof, dust and shock resistant and damn sexy looking with an after market stainless steel band. I've taken this in the ocean, pool, shower, hot tub......no issues at all. I go a little over three days before I feel I need to charge it but it will last close to five if I push it.

I can control my NEST thermostats and WEMO smart switches so I don't even have to get out of bed at night to turn on and off lights or kick the heat up a notch on these chilly Colorado nights. Apple watches won't do that.

And, as you can see from the pic, you can surf the ODT ◉‿◉

20181021_164856-jpg.1833768

Samsung Galaxy watch in stainless steel (next gen after the S3).....Waterproof, dust and shock resistant and damn sexy looking with an after market stainless steel band. I've taken this in the ocean, pool, shower, hot tub......no issues at all. I go a little over three days before I feel I need to charge it but it will last close to five if I push it.

I can control my NEST thermostats and WEMO smart switches so I don't even have to get out of bed at night to turn on and off lights or kick the heat up a notch on these chilly Colorado nights. Apple watches won't do that.

And, as you can see from the pic, you can surf the ODT ◉‿◉

I'm like your Brother from a cheaper mother...but mine survived a car fire.. :pound:
mine just gives me the weather.
20191112_170904.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom