• Desert Tech MDR

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Keltec RDB

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Other please post

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The x95 has little recoil, and while sporting a 16” barrel, has a shorter overall length than most AR pistols. You can pop out the trigger pack and the bcg and recoil system without tools. It’s just a cool, battle proven rifle.

Another awesome gun is the Beretta ARX100. Barrel removes without tools. Quick detach. Has the ability to switch the charging handle and the ejection port from left to right, without tools. Can take it down for cleaning without tools. Side folding stock that allows you to fire it while folded. Just a really cool design.

I have owned many on the list. Still have my AUGs and PS90s. Both are reliable, accurate, built to highest standards by highly reputable companies, well balanced, super easy to clean, a history of military and police service throughout the globe. My 16 inch AUG with a suppressor is shorter overall than a 10.5 un-suppressed AR/M4 platform. Ability to quickly remove/swap barrels (16 18, 20, 24ich) on AUG makes for easy transport in variety of bags. Manual of arms is a hybrid of skills depending on the model you have, but with a bit of training it's easy to adapt to. PS90 is great for its compactness especially when SBRd. 5.7x28 was optimized for the 10.4 inch barrel. No wasted powder/ boom like shooting 5.56 out of a 10.5 or shorter. Stock triggers on AUG and PS90 aren't like AR upgrade triggers, but with mods can be improved greatly.

Back
Top Bottom