• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Science! With Dobbs Defense.

Nonliberal

Eagle Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Formerly known as Bypass
355   0
Reaction score
Are you looking for a career in the fast paced industry of ****ing around with machines and explosives? This could be you. Frank making toys in some down time built him a little cannon. Shooting a 1/2 piece of dowel rod out by the dumpster. Serious stuff here. Science.

I don't know where you can buy baby blue shorts anymore but Lee seems to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha this is pretty sweet. But you guys are scary! Lol. Is this legal to do? Regardless, I can say I really appreciate your marketing techniques on recruiting a new hire. Although some may consider it a bit unorthodox, you clearly understand your target market and know how to get their attention. I would think you're going to find someone quickly. Kudos!

Too much time on your hands bro.

I didn't do it. I was away from the office when this particular fun was going on. Not that I'm above such shenanigans.

Haha this is pretty sweet. But you guys are scary! Lol. Is this legal to do? Regardless, I can say I really appreciate your marketing techniques on recruiting a new hire. Although some may consider it a bit unorthodox, you clearly understand your target market and know how to get their attention. I would think you're going to find someone quickly. Kudos!

Yeah, it's a black powder cannon. No worries on legality. It won't be hard to find some help, i just asked the ODT and it provides.

I didn't do it. I was away from the office when this particular fun was going on. Not that I'm above such shenanigans.

Yeah, it's a black powder cannon. No worries on legality. It won't be hard to find some help, i just asked the ODT and it provides.

Nice. Respect!

Back
Top Bottom