• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Scope rail and bolt handle for Mosin Nagant

75S216E

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
I am trying to locate the items pictured below. I can order them online for about $35 but I would like to find them locally. Does anyone have any or all of these for sell or know where I can purchase them in Metro Atlanta? I am referring of course to the bolt handle and rail - not concerned about the bits and taps. Thanks for any and all assistance.

resize

IMG_6901.PNG
It seems like you know what you want. If you get a chance look if you haven't already, Red Star scope mount on eBay. I used one of theirs and it drills into the side of the receiver. It is rock solid mount!!!

I have a rail similar to the one you looking for. It was mounted on a mosin but sold gun with orig rear sight. So i have this mount left. I did have to slightly modify to fit the mosin rear sight but it worked like a charm. I would send a pic but cant upload from my cell phone. I figger 15$ but i dont gave the bolt handle

I have a rail similar to the one you looking for. It was mounted on a mosin but sold gun with orig rear sight. So i have this mount left. I did have to slightly modify to fit the mosin rear sight but it worked like a charm. I would send a pic but cant upload from my cell phone. I figger 15$ but i dont gave the bolt handle

Where are you located?

Back
Top Bottom