• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sealed indictments any second now

The whole ODT klan(you know the ones)are whining like a leftist school girl...Not my President, Fraud, Kraken, The Plan, but don’t you say anything, or you’ll be a commie, trader, even a POS! 2x Impeachment Champ!!
It's a tiny vocal minority. They've been that way for 4 years. A combination of 4 years of merciless pummeling by the press, the indoctrination of a new generation of voters, yes fraud, AND the inability to allow any objective critique of the man by his most ardent bathwater drinkers who constantly defended the indefensible, as well as cowardly folding by too many right thinking Americans, managed to turn off and/or sway enough voters that the inauguration of the 2 new idiots was inevitable.
"We get the government we deserve" was true yesterday and it's true today, especially.

The whole ODT klan(you know the ones)are whining like a leftist school girl...Not my President, Fraud, Kraken, The Plan, but don’t you say anything, or you’ll be a commie, trader, even a POS! 2x Impeachment Champ!!
You are really enjoying this aren’t you...By rubbing our noses in it do you think it makes you bigger and badder?... Hardly......

You are really enjoying this aren’t you...By rubbing our noses in it do you think it makes you bigger and badder?... Hardly......

Not at all Rambo. Don’t be a sore loser. Again I voted for Trump x2, but saw thru the smoke and mirrors in the last 6-8 months.

In a weird plot twist, Saint Donald seems to have handed off the sealed indictments to Uncle Bernie. Stay tuned....

EsMN85vXIAUdNi9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom