Device Type
  1. Computer
Browser
Chrome

Moondog1

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
I can't find any of my listings whenever I post them. If I search Upper and search titles only or not titles only my ad is no where to be found. What gives? Also, when you search by zip code you still have to hit search multiple times before the search returns semi accurate results.

When I search Aero it pops right up?

Upvote 0
I can't find any of my listings whenever I post them. If I search Upper and search titles only or not titles only my ad is no where to be found. What gives? Also, when you search by zip code you still have to hit search multiple times before the search returns semi accurate results.

I believe that it has to do with cookies being blocked. This site requires cookies be allowed or your ad will not post. It's a setting on your PC or MAC or most likely on your web browser. Try that and good luck.

Have had the same issue. Twice it ended up in me having two of the same listing. Which is a bit of a pain in the ass when availability/pricing has changed.

As far as the search feature, I don't know why the ODT doesn't just use Google search with the prefix to just search within the ODT. At least for a general word search. Might be a bit different searching a member name.

1661376538924.png

If your looking for your posts, click on your name and then click on either the all posts or all content button
I know how to see post. I was searching for my post and similar post and realize it was invisible with the keyword that mattered. It happens all the time past year or so.

Back
Top Bottom