• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Season 5 Game of Thrones

Good episode Sunday... a little cheesy on the dragon/Queen fly away scene....
According to the books the only way the dragons would be useful in war is if they have a rider. I guess they used that scenario (yes, it was cheesy) as a foreshadowing.

It also leads to speculation. Who will ride the other 2 dragons as only somebody with Targareon blood could historically do it? The only other Targareon known just died at the wall (Eamonn). Theories posit that there are two others alive and one may be in Dany's court currently.

Last edited:
According to the books the only way the dragons would be useful in war is if they have a rider. I guess they used that scenario (yes, it was cheesy) as a foreshadowing.

It also leads to speculation. Who will ride the other 2 dragons as only somebody with Targareon blood could historically do it? The only other Targareon known just died at the wall (Eamonn). Theories posit that there are two others alive and one may be in Dany's court currently.

Jon Snow might be one as well.....

Jon Snow might be one as well.....

I think so but he does look like a Baratheon. I think Tyrion is one. He looks nothing like his siblings and his dad always said he wasn't a Lannister.

And Jon Snow is 100% Stark.

The only question is who the father is.

Actually, someone told me a theory that when Ned Stark was fighting the Targaryans, he saved a baby (of House Targaryan) from being killed, that baby was Jon Snow. But when he returned home, he TOLD his wife that he had an affair...thinking that if he told his wife that he had an affair and the child was his bastard son as a result, the child would be more accepted than he would be if he was a spawn of the enemy (House Targaryan).

Again, this could be fan speculation/fan fiction type stuff...but it certainly adds a new wrinkle, because that could mean that Jon Snow is the true king.

Actually, someone told me a theory that when Ned Stark was fighting the Targaryans, he saved a baby (of House Targaryan) from being killed, that baby was Jon Snow. But when he returned home, he TOLD his wife that he had an affair...thinking that if he told his wife that he had an affair and the child was his bastard son as a result, the child would be more accepted than he would be if he was a spawn of the enemy (House Targaryan).

Again, this could be fan speculation/fan fiction type stuff...but it certainly adds a new wrinkle, because that could mean that Jon Snow is the true king.
It is clearly stated that Jon Snow looks more like Ned than do all of his other children. I believe that Jon is Lyanna and Rhaegar's kid.

Back
Top Bottom