• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Secure your trail cams.

Zeake

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
13   0
Reaction score
When possible change the save settings to save your name and maybe phone number in your trail came. I looked at some trail cams the other day that I believe are stolen. The idiot thieves didn't delete them selves walking up to the camera in the dark with flash lights and removing the cameras. I hate a damn thief. I'd love to be able to call the victims to say "hey you missing a trail camera?"

That is all

I'll be turning said cameras over to Troup County Sheriffs office if you are missing one or two in troup or the surrounding counties.

I had portable deer stand years ago that I strapped to the tree with 3/4" steel banding material , think pallet strap, some ass beat it to pieces with a Hammer because he couldn't steal it

I had portable deer stand years ago that I strapped to the tree with 3/4" steel banding material , think pallet strap, some ass beat it to pieces with a Hammer because he couldn't steal it
A friend of mine walked up to his stand once with some one trespassing and hunting in his stand.

Back
Top Bottom