• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Security certificate.....

Barton72

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
11   0
Reaction score
Is there any fix for the security certificate/untrusted site warning that continues to pop up on my phone? Searched and saw that others were having the same problem, but no solution. Clear my cache regularly.

Well, miraculously Gingerbread (Android 2.3.4) was just pushed to my HTC Incredible. I thought this update was a lost cause! Pretty cool, and the security certificate/untrusted issue seems to have gone away so far. Don't have a clue as to why that would fix it, but if it did then great!

I honestly have no idea what the problem could be, glad to hear an update seems to have fixed it. Seems like most people having problems were on droids, maybe they just have an out of date browser or something.

i am still getting the error a few times a day on my driod. I am intentionally staying with froyo and not updating to gingerbread soa couple of things continue to work that are disabled in gingerbread.

it only started after the last update.
it's a pain, but not worth losing my free wireless hotspot over ;)

I could see where you might want to keep using that. I don't use that feature so it doesn't bother me. Gingerbread is a pretty welcome upgrade. It seems to be much smoother and stable. Plus my battery life seems to have improved. We shall see. It looks like less crap is running in the background. Was gonna drop some $$ on one of the new 4g phones, but I'm pretty happy right now.

Back
Top Bottom