Seeking advice

Smiter

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
3   0
Reaction score
I am going to chop and thread the barrel on by daewoo dr200, would like advice on which flash hider/suppressor I should put on.

th.jpg

If its an original Deawoo and in decent shape, personally I wouldnt touch it. But with that being said, the choice is limitless, whats the planned use for said rifle?

If its an original Deawoo and in decent shape, personally I wouldnt touch it. But with that being said, the choice is limitless, whats the planned use for said rifle?
I have a couple of them, and this one will never be sold. So I was planning on shortening the barrel, Y'ing the sight (front sight has a big loop that interferes with optics, so taking a chunk out of the top kid of like a Y) and then swapping the furniture (scraping the side folder). Just turning it in to a fun outdoor range gun. Prob duracoat it some obnoxious pattern to infuriate the purest at my range.

I have a couple of them, and this one will never be sold. So I was planning on shortening the barrel, Y'ing the sight (front sight has a big loop that interferes with optics, so taking a chunk out of the top kid of like a Y) and then swapping the furniture (scraping the side folder). Just turning it in to a fun outdoor range gun. Prob duracoat it some obnoxious pattern to infuriate the purest at my range.

if you decide to sell the side folder let me know please....as for the barrel,just in case, i would go somewhere like http://daewoorifleparts.com/ and get an aftermarket bbl to do the work...they will also do the work on the bbl you have

Back
Top Bottom