• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seizures

That really sucks man, sorry to hear it.
Obviously it wouldn't help the underlying problem but have you tried cbd oil to help with the seizures?
Yep…thanks for the input though. We tried that last year when they first started getting more intense.
Maybe it was a little longer than that, not sure.
As I have stated in previous threads, the memory thing is the worst so far. :confused2:
But yeah….I have been most of the common (and a lot of the uncommon) routes …..trying all I can to get this crap under control.
Here in the last few months it has gotten really bad. The issues are not only frustrating as hell, but they get embarrassing quite a bit now so I have been just finding it easier to keep my mouth shut and go about my way when crazy stuff starts and there is nobody around that knows/understands . I have gone to my truck and sat in a parking lot before because I knew things just weren’t right….then it would start getting more intense so I speed dial the wife and she generally knows what to do.
It was so hit and miss, I didn’t really worry about it much until recently. The few couple of months it started getting worse. The last few weeks - INTENSE !!

So now I am not even driving to the store , etc.
That is getting really pissy - but we do what we gotta do. I can’t risk things just because I want to go and there is no way at the moment. It is and will be a tough adjustment that is going to take some work. But I feel I will make it !

( Thanks for the comments and concern )

Hey guys , I haven’t been on last couple of days. Been having more seizures!
I can’t figure this crap out and docs don’t have any answers worth a crap. All I can say is this sh*t is getting way frustrating.
All I do is sleep. I can’t stay awake more than like 30 mins, it seems.…. And only a few times a day.
If anyone out there has any ideas, been through this or anything like it, doctors they know that specialize in stuff like this…..please PM me or put some info in this thread.
Thanks in advance - Ken/ 41mag :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom