• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seller backed out. Looking for a quality AR-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Studiogene

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Well, thought I had a deal worked out on a nice PSA AR-15 but the seller changed his mind and backed out. It happens. So back to the drawing board. Considering just buying a complete upper & lower from PSA or ordering a new Core 15 M4 from Buds. But before doing either I thought I'd see what the ODT community might be offering. Mil-Spec and Magpul accessorized AR's would top the list. No junk please.

Can pay cash or perhaps we could trade if you're looking for a very nice O/U shotgun (listed below)
Depending on what you have we can discuss +/- cash but I should point out up front that I'm not in the market for a tricked out $1500+ rifle. They're beautiful, but I don't want that much invested in a gun of this type.

-LNIB CZ Redhead Deluxe 20 gauge O/U Shotgun
-28 inch barrels
-Full set of flush chokes
-Two extended chokes (Modified and Skeet II)
-Mid Bead
-Vented Rib
-Original Box & Docs

Gun is about a year old. Shot a few rounds of clays with it. I love the gun, but shoot left handed and need something a little more neutral-cast.

Gene
(770) 330-0290

Keyword tags: S&W, Smith & Wesson, Sig, Colt, Spikes Tactical, PSA, Palmetto State Armory, Daniel Defense, Core 15, A/R, AR-15, AR 15, .223/.556, NATO

Last edited:
What kind of price range are you looking at. I've got a Spikes lower with DPMS upper if you are interested in something under $700. I haven't listed it yet as I just got my upper today.

No. He'd really have to be flagrant for me to even consider leaving negative feedback. I made an offer that I'm sure he would consider the low side of fair. He accepted and got cold feet later in the day. Not worth worrying about. Tons of other AR's out there. Just wish he'd let me know earlier in the day. Passed up another deal.

@Allsmiles, can you send pics and specs on your gun? Thanks.

Last edited:
I'm sure he's a good guy. Just made a decision he wasn't really comfortable with. Leaving negative feedback would have only netted me negative feedback in return. He'll find another buyer. I'll find another gun. Moving on.

I'm sure he's a good guy. Just made a decision he wasn't really comfortable with. Leaving negative feedback would have only netted me negative feedback in return. He'll find another buyer. I'll find another gun. Moving on.

I think that is the problem and people shouldn't worry about getting a negative feedback from someone trying to get back at them.Steve said if someone does this, contact him or mod and they will look into it and remove such.
Don't let the what if he leaves negative at me, and keep all pm's and such to prove the wrong doing....

But I do understand your point,but some of us would like to know these type people to stay away from.And if no one leaves feedback we don't know nor will find out unless it happens to us and that is to late.

You have a point. I might have been inclined to consider leaving feedback if I really felt he'd done something underhanded, even if that meant potentially getting negative feedback in return. Truth is he just probably said "yes" to the deal before he was comfortable. He was probably losing some money by accepting my offer and thought better of it. Situations like like are unfortunate, but nobody likes to lose money. He made a mistake, but IMO it wasn't blatant or malicious. I did send him a note expressing that I would have appreciated him letting me know earlier in the day. The delay cost me the chance to pick up another gun I had been considering, but passed up after I thought we had a deal.

If you had a solid I'll take it and had a DATE, TIME and LOCATION set and PMs to prove it and they did not show that would warrant a negative, if not, carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom