• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Semi Mean things we did as kids...

We were blessed to have very ethical and strong Protestant Parents and Elders in our lives.

So I'd say naw, I think the worse I did was Making out with girlfriends, establishing those relationships when like a teenager, then not following up like I should have, even though I said nothing to anyone/didn't kiss and tell. Wife material left on the table.

Should have married the 8/10 midwest-Emo obsessed bass player chick with wild red hair I knew with holes in the bottoms of her chuck taylors, now I get the martini sipping gold digger I deserve.

Also Pellet gun wars. We were aggressive, its a wonder we are still alive.
Here here to the girls we loved before, chuck taylors and all, and never should have left for distant pastures of eternal misery.

Here here to the girls we loved before, chuck taylors and all, and never should have left for distant pastures of eternal misery.
Meh, they’d have grown up to be women, and as a friend of mine used to say ‘’if women didn’t have a *****, there’d be a bounty on them’’.

Its sensitive feelings man, and why, if/when we hit dad mode, as fathers we need to be _SUPER_ careful about our daughters and their journey into Adulthood. They need us, and really the entire community, to protect them.

These Young women have the additional responsibility of their reputation to worry about, and some boy could really break her heart. They'd call her a 'slut' just for going after her God-Programmed desire for love with the boys.

I think we need to be more careful about respecting the young women and giving them perhaps an outlet to Christ inside the Church to deal with those feelings.

Something to think about.

Its sensitive feelings man, and why, if/when we hit dad mode, as fathers we need to be _SUPER_ careful about our daughters and their journey into Adulthood. They need us, and really the entire community, to protect them.

These Young women have the additional responsibility of their reputation to worry about, and some boy could really break her heart. They'd call her a 'slut' just for going after her God-Programmed desire for love with the boys.

I think we need to be more careful about respecting the young women and giving them perhaps an outlet to Christ inside the Church to deal with those feelings.

Something to think about.
reason #1239081201034124256566666666 not to have kids.

reason #1239081201034124256566666666 not to have kids.
Reason #1 on how when in Dad mode we can stand up.

I'm thinking a mentorship program at the church with women in their 30s, 40, 50s whatever paired with Young women, School, college, whatever. That will put accountability onto us, where it should be to make sure these young women are treated with respect at every level of their journey into adulthood. k

Breaks my heart looking back at it, that the GF I had that gave me the best time of my life, would in the hands of some f*cker.

And earlier in this thread, with Bengay - Count yourself lucky you didn't run into our crew.

Back
Top Bottom