• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Semi Mean things we did as kids...

Reason #1 on how when in Dad mode we can stand up.

I'm thinking a mentorship program at the church with women in their 30s, 40, 50s whatever paired with Young women, School, college, whatever. That will put accountability onto us, where it should be to make sure these young women are treated with respect at every level of their journey into adulthood. k

Breaks my heart looking back at it, that the GF I had that gave me the best time of my life, would in the hands of some f*cker.

And earlier in this thread, with Bengay - Count yourself lucky you didn't run into our crew.
Tuesday. Guess bengay could be very dangerous on woman's kachootie-koo...

Reminds me, Marine Corps boot camp, our squad had to clean the head (bathroom). Drill Instructor’s inspecting and we hear a groan/scream/God forsaken noise, then he calls us into the head. There it is, floating in the jon. He’s screaming, we’re cowering, he’s asking us what the @%$# is this. Then he grabbed it and took a bite. We ran, I was at the back. One guy hit the concrete pillar and fell, remembering why he was running, he got up and hit the pillar again. Someone rescued him, you would think we were under fire. Vietnam vet drill instructors were a handful. Funny as hell to think back about it, thanks for reviving the memory. I owe you.:becky:
"he grabbed it and took a bite"
He was confirming whether or not y'all were candy asses?🤣

I can only imagine someone trying to convey the terror they felt.

>So...he took a bite of a turd and everyone ran away?

>YOU WEREN'T THERE!!!

Back
Top Bottom