• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Serial numbers??? Markings??? License plates??

From my perspective, covering up a serial number of a gun for sale/trade, etc. in a picture on a website is just common sense. I think most people realize that the ATF and the rest of gun-grabbing American Government have ghoul spies out there just looking for fodder for their gun-grab cannons. If you give them the serial numbers, you're just doing their homework for them and making their jobs easier...

Twilight-zone

They already know I own firearms. In my case, simply because I have a Georgia WCL and that I've had to complete dozens of Forms 4473. All I can say is that there is federal statute that precludes them from compiling a gun registry database even though they get the gun, SN and purchaser information contemporaneously via the LGS asking for NICS check. THAT information is precluded by law from being held and added to a 'gun registry.' Do they do it anyway? Probably. I'm just saying it's not a good idea to take a picture of a gun you want to sell/trade that shows the serial number because IF there are government ghouls out there assigned to look for that kind of stuff (very likely based on the USPS revelations) I'm not gonna do their job for them by posting a picture of it.
Lol...the govt and atf aint never broke THEIR law have they

Back
Top Bottom