• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Service for Charlie (B. Byrd)

detour

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
I originally posted this in the Prayers Needed thread for B. Byrd, but I was afraid not everyone would see it. timbgtm timbgtm suggested I make a new thread. I hope that doesn't go against forum etiquette.

I have an update on the service. It is going to be this Saturday, the 26th at 11:00 AM at Rowland Springs Baptist Church in Cartersville. We will start with a memorial service and then have a visitation and celebration of Charlie after including refreshments. Potluck dishes or drinks will be welcomed but are not required. Please do bring your favorite memories and stories about Charlie to share.

Folks have been asking us about donations. You are thoughtful to think of this. Charlie sometime donated to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Also, Rowland Springs Baptist Church is hosting for no cost and I'm sure would appreciate donations if you are willing.

Last edited:
DTM was already gone by the time I fell in with all you crazy guys, so I never had any dealings with him, but I have always heard everyone here speak very highly of him.

I never met b.byrd in person, but always enjoyed reading his posts here. He made me laugh a little and learn a lot.

RIP to them both.

I originally posted this in the Prayers Needed thread for B. Byrd, but I was afraid not everyone would see it. timbgtm timbgtm suggested I make a new thread. I hope that doesn't go against forum etiquette.

I have an update on the service. It is going to be this Saturday, the 26th at 11:00 AM at Rowland Springs Baptist Church in Cartersville. We will start with a memorial service and then have a visitation and celebration of Charlie after including refreshments. Potluck dishes or drinks will be welcomed but are not required. Please do bring your favorite memories and stories about Charlie to share.

Folks have been asking us about donations. You are thoughtful to think of this. Charlie sometime donated to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Also, Rowland Springs Baptist Church is hosting for no cost and I'm sure would appreciate donations if you are willing.
Bump, for B.Byrd's service tomorrow. Everyone is welcome.

Reactions: JWC
Back
Top Bottom