• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Sex in exchange for a 380 pistol.

Well of course it's true. Murderers and thieves are generally known for their honesty.

You would think that one would lie to get out of trouble not admit to an additional charge.

The guy was estranged from his wife and I don't blame him for getting a hooker. He should have had better taste and made better decisions. Sell the gun and go on backpage.

You may want to double wrap your pecker, though.

kathryn-amelia-voight-1412683.pic1.jpg

You would think that one would lie to get out of trouble not admit to an additional charge.

The guy was estranged from his wife and I don't blame him for getting a hooker. He should have had better taste and made better decisions. Sell the gun and go on backpage.
You are asking me to analyze the mentality of murderers and thieves? It's not uncommon for them to make up feces as a final dig to the grieving family. 'Could' their claims be true? Anything 'could' be true but I'll ignore the rantings of scum bags.

I would trade a bj for a crappy .380. What is funny to me is the family doesn't believe it was in exchange for sex. Dudes are dirty, all of them. Rest his soul, but I believe the criminals.

Back
Top Bottom