• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

She cooked

Wish my wife was more interested in cooking...after we started living together I had to show her how. Even now her go to meal is baked mac & cheese.

My wife cooked once. Wish I’d got a picture, though it didn’t look like that.
True story. When we first got married, my wife tried to make breakfast to surprise me. I woke up to the smoke alarm going off. I go in the kitchen, she's in the shower, and there's this awful black smoke coming out of the pot on the stove. I take it outside, she comes out and asks what I did.

She had put one cup of grits into one cup of water and then left it on high "while she took a shower because the directions said it had to boil for 20 minutes."

I couldn't get the pot clean and had to throw it away. :lol:

True story. When we first got married, my wife tried to make breakfast to surprise me. I woke up to the smoke alarm going off. I go in the kitchen, she's in the shower, and there's this awful black smoke coming out of the pot on the stove. I take it outside, she comes out and asks what I did.

She had put one cup of grits into one cup of water and then left it on high "while she took a shower because the directions said it had to boil for 20 minutes."

I couldn't get the pot clean and had to throw it away. :lol:
Yes, on those rare occasions when my wife has cooked she has treated me as a god. Complete with burnt offerings.

Back
Top Bottom