• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Shilen makes pretty dang good barrels. Updated with new pictures. Range Report Page 3

Nah, I'm good. I'm just over here in the corner, sweating and caressing my color coded zip-tied cabling.
We’d prolly get along. This is what I like my MDFs to look like.

A1DD3304-797D-49C6-8EC2-740E9D126CCE.jpeg

Absolutely! They sure do. One of the most accurate AR platform rifles I built was an AR-10 in .308 with a Shilen 18 inch barrel. Dang thing shot insane groups. Right after the break in period I shot an amazing group target. I think I still have the pic of the target. They are not cheap but as far as precision shooting they are hard to beat. I would put them up against any barrel out there. If the shooter does his part the results are second to none. I think I paid right at 485 for mine. That's not cheap but it's not at all what some of the other top name barrels cost.
Kudos to you for your selection. I have been praising their barrels for almost a decade. They have my vote when it comes to all out accuracy no matter what caliber.

The first 4 shots I made where one turret click each to the left. You could drop a chalk line on those shots and it was one jagged hole 1 inch long horizontally. Simply impressive!

Back
Top Bottom