• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shipping To FFL

It would be nice of you to. I find it depends on the FFL and the Sender. Usually the sender will include your contact info in the box. If you get from a private sale to FFL, the seller may not include this information and a call to the FFL would help.

In my experience you will need your receiving FFL to provide a copy of their certificate to the shipping FFL before they will ship the item. So in other words they know it is coming and the sender knows who exactly they are sending it too..

It would be nice of you to. I find it depends on the FFL and the Sender. Usually the sender will include your contact info in the box. If you get from a private sale to FFL, the seller may not include this information and a call to the FFL would help.
I have seen Cherokee pawn and gun have there info posted on their door so I wasn't sure if you just buy and send it especially it is a day or time when they are not open and you need to order.

I have seen Cherokee pawn and gun have there info posted on their door so I wasn't sure if you just buy and send it especially it is a day or time when they are not open and you need to order.
You can just give them a ring when their open. You dont have to alert them you plan to use them.

Since you're using their FFL, it would be polite and proper to inform them that you want to use it. In addition, not all FFL's accept transfers for folks. It's possible that you could have a firearm shipped to them and they could refuse to accept it because you didn't inform them in advance.

Back
Top Bottom